I'm a super Mom, but I'm no Supermom!

Friday, May 26, 2006

Mickey Mouse and Messin' with me

Grandma & Grandpa went to Disney World and
the boys are enjoying their souvenirs!




Jonah has a new trick to mess with me while I'm trying to take his picture. He poses, but at the last second, he runs toward me. Such is the case for the following two pictures! He thinks it's funny. And I suppose it is. Let's just hope he doesn't pull this trick when we take him to get his two-year portrait done!



Like his Bob the Builder t-shirt? We had a clothing exchange at MOPS and this is what Jonah scored!

Last night when I was trying to get Jonah to go downstairs at bedtime, he took a short detour and watched himself repeatedly run back and forth and do dramatic falls in the large double mirror we have by the front door. Too funny!

5 Comments:

  • Cute boys! Jonah is getting so big! Hmm..Mops clothing swap, I may have to see if we can do that at our MOPS group next year.

    By Blogger Welcome to our crazy blessed life, At 4:19 PM  

  • yep! Jonah def. looks like Mommy in that one!!

    By Blogger kathryn, At 10:09 PM  

  • Really? Hmmm... don't see it. Well, maybe the mouth - the expression on his mouth does remind me of one of my childhood pics. I'll have to ask around to see who else agrees with you!

    By Blogger Sherri Lavender, At 10:18 PM  

  • OOooooh yeah I'd have to agree with everyone here 'Sis!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:41 PM  

  • ya me 2, what a cutie

    By Blogger Alexis, At 9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home