I'm a super Mom, but I'm no Supermom!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Recent pics

Occasionally Jonah likes to wear our shirts.
Here he is modelling Glenn's downhere hoodie.


I met up with a friend last weekend for a walk at
Ellington Agricultural Center. Here Jonah
paused for a moment to point out an airplane.

Otherwise, I mostly just saw the back of him as he
ran away from me. He's doing that a little
more lately - bolting... A little scary!

4 Comments:

  • he is so cute!!!! what a little sweetheart! de plane, de plane!!!

    By Blogger kathryn, At 3:03 PM  

  • Oh my! That second picture - I'm pretty sure there are a few pix of me with that same cheesey smile from way back when! I also had a thing for big sweatshirts...but that was high school! Ugh! ;-)

    By Blogger Krista, At 3:09 PM  

  • Sherri! What adorable pics of Jonah! He's the cutest ever! That's the dh hoodie I've always wanted! I asked Maretllioni about them like 2 years ago. I have the new one though!

    Hope things are well in Franklin! :o)

    Take care!

    P.S. I get to see Glenn next Saturday! If you look on my MySpace, there's a pic of Glenn and I from last month! Glenn looks like he's in disguise! Funny!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:11 AM  

  • well 3 months sure did fly by quickly. I can't believe you are on your way home in a weeks time. I can not wait to recieve one of those great big wonderful Jonah hugs and kisses.

    I can't wait to hear his new vocabulary, especially him saying my name properly.

    Any ways it will be nice to see you all again.

    Safe travels
    Lex

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home