I'm a super Mom, but I'm no Supermom!

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Harvesting

Jonah doesn't mind posing with our garden goodies as long as he can make silly faces

Green beans from 'scarlet runner'


Cucumber and tomatoes. I think we'll end up with
about 8 cucumbers and 300 tomatoes. We don't
even really like tomatoes that much.

The watermelon plant has finally flowered. There's no way we're going to have a watermelon before fall! We have about 4 carrots growing too. Not sure when to harvest them.

2 Comments:

  • You can always count on Jonah for a great pose!

    We harvested our carrots when the ends started to come up under the greens and looked really orange.

    Our cucumber didn't grow. Maybe because it was shaded by our gangly tomato plants. We also had cherry tomatoes, but didn't keep count. Quite a lot though.

    Our kids were very excited eating something that they helped grow.

    By Anonymous Lynn, At 12:53 PM  

  • i'll take the tomatoes. food allergies can run in famlies so if jonah is allergic bram could be too.

    By Anonymous kaitlyn tillman, At 5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home