He's walking!
Well, yesterday Jonah made some significant improvements. He is able to stand and walk for more than a few minutes. He can even climb up onto our rocking chair again. He still gets tired very quickly, wants to be held a lot, whines a lot and his eating... that's a whole other issue. The only things I can consistently get him to eat are: toasted bread, shaved turkey, rice krispies, and sometimes cheerios and corn bran. Oh, he also ate black olives yesterday.
All the extra sleeping has stopped too. In fact, he was up until 9pm last night, wanting to eat bread and drink soy milk. Didn't actually fall asleep until almost 10 and then he started making noise at 5:15am. Up by 6:15. It's 8:30am and he still won't go back to sleep. Normally he gets an 11-12 hour night of sleep plus two naps totalling another 2 or 3 hours of sleep. He's going on way too little right now, and so am I!
Well, this blog has really been focussed on my life and Jonah's health lately. For that, I apologize to you who aren't so interested in that kind of thing... I'll try to get something else interesting on here sometime in the next week or so.
All the extra sleeping has stopped too. In fact, he was up until 9pm last night, wanting to eat bread and drink soy milk. Didn't actually fall asleep until almost 10 and then he started making noise at 5:15am. Up by 6:15. It's 8:30am and he still won't go back to sleep. Normally he gets an 11-12 hour night of sleep plus two naps totalling another 2 or 3 hours of sleep. He's going on way too little right now, and so am I!
Well, this blog has really been focussed on my life and Jonah's health lately. For that, I apologize to you who aren't so interested in that kind of thing... I'll try to get something else interesting on here sometime in the next week or so.
3 Comments:
I'm interested!! :)
I said to Bob last night that I can't wait to see Jonah back to normal! Sounds like he might be there by the weekend! Hopefully you will have a chance to see J,J&C before they have to go home?!
By
Krista, At
1:01 PM
me too! poor Jonah has been through the wringer. . and you guys have also been through it with him!
By
kathryn, At
12:57 PM
hope the little dude gets good again soon...........best wishes from all in ireland and at atiG events xx
By
supersimbo, At
6:34 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home