I'm a super Mom, but I'm no Supermom!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Richard Scarry

Some of the books that I read to Jonah once belonged to Glenn and his sisters. Sometimes I get a little chuckle from the old stuff, like these too clips from a Richard Scarry book... Did Richard himself chuckle at these? I would like to know.


Yes, that's a butcher pig cutting up meat for his cat customers.



Ummmm, excuse me?

3 Comments:

  • Richard Scary books!!! i HATED reading those to my kids. . The pages were sooo chaotic. . i never knew where to look first. Lowly Worm, Huckle, Bananas the Gorilla!!

    By Blogger kathryn, At 10:08 PM  

  • Bethany loves these books. There are a couple that have identical pictures in them. I would have to look to see which ones though. Those are very funny pictures!

    By Blogger Welcome to our crazy blessed life, At 12:16 AM  

  • I used to love Richard Scarry's books when I was a kid in grade school. They were some of my most favorite books to get out of the library at a young age. Now my kids play computer games with Richard Scarry's characters. How the times change.

    By Blogger Dale, At 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home