I'm a super Mom, but I'm no Supermom!

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Scenic Drive

In case I haven't really mentioned it, it's time for Centricity Records' Annual Artist Retreat. It's always a highlight of our year and this year is no exception.

The retreat is held at their facilities in Winthrop, WA. After flying to Seattle you take a very scenic drive heading east (and north) from Seattle through the North Cascades and although I have it in my head that it's a 3-hour drive, it's actually more like 4, or more. I was the driver this year and that really helped to eliminate the nausea that I usually experience. Unfortunately Jonah ended up with nausea by the end but we managed to prevent any vomitting! Here are some pics of the drive...

Jonah got a big kick out of pretending
to talk to Jeremy and Erin via my cell,
even though they were IN the van with us

Glenn snapped this picture from the passenger seat.


Jonah LOVED the tunnel


We stopped for a SHORT hike & view


Jonah spending quality time with Jeremy & Erin


The view from the trail


Jonah playing his rock drums
and tree branch cymbals


For those of you who know Jer, you won't be
surprised find out that, while trying to help
Jonah fall asleep, he actually fell asleep first!

3 Comments:

  • Great photos, Sherri. Great shot of you, Glenn and Jonah. The scenery is beautiful. Thanks!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:20 PM  

  • Thanks for the pics, hun! I love your long hair too! :D
    And that pic of the 3 sleepyheads... soooo cute! I think I even spy drool coming out of Jer's mouth?!?!?! And Erin is sleeping like a princess!

    Hope you all are having a GREAT time!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:38 AM  

  • great pics, Sherri!! You all are SO fortunate to have such a great job perk!!! wow!!! what a fantastic getaway!!!!

    By Blogger kathryn, At 5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home