Virginia
Our visit to Virginia was great! We kept things pretty laid back. We spent time in the pool, time at the nearby small beach on the James River, went mini-golfing, and got out in ours friends' boat for water-skiing. Jonah also honed his baseball skills quite significantly during our time in Virginia. Our pics are stuck on our camera, which will only download to a PC, but fortunately we have friends with cameras!


2 Comments:
I'm lovin' the old skool drums! :)
Who went water-skiing? I'm only a little jealous! :)
By
Krista, At
9:48 AM
Glenn did a great job skiing on two skis. Nancy did great on one. I tried way too many times but couldn't stay up for any length of time and just got too tired. Which lead to me being way too sore! ha ha
By
Sherri Lavender, At
10:11 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home