I'm a super Mom, but I'm no Supermom!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Last Day

Today was our last day in Winthrop. We identified one more tree, checked out the hot tub at Eaglemont (amazing!):



and fed the fish up there one last time:



We get to see my sister, brother-in-law and nephew tomorrow!!!! Jonah has had a great time without us, so hopefully that will continue for just a couple more days.

Just have to give a shout out to my Centricity Records peeps - you are all way too great and way too good to us. Keep it comin'! Blog readers, be sure to check out their website to find links for their other artists and my new friends: CircleSlide and Jaime Jamgochian.

1 Comments:

  • Sherri you look way to comfortable in that hot tub. You do have to come home....HEHEHEHE

    I am writing this knowing you are home safe and sound.

    I am so glad you had a great time and you looks so relaxed that is cool.

    Lex

    By Blogger Alexis, At 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home