Thursday
Today was the last day of the retreat. It was another good day, it was hot, and it started, once again, at 5:30am. I supppose I have lost hope. I plan on waking tomorrow at 5:30. Oh well! The next two days are recording days for downhere - two Christmas songs, and apparently some live, quick acoustic versions of songs on Wide-Eyed and Mystified too.
Most of today's highlights are repeats...
-feeding fish
-seeing deer
-playing in water features
-playing pool (that's a new one)
-playing golf
-eating fruit
Jonah too! See the sprinklers going behind him?
Those were installed to water plants in a field that were planted
just for the deer - to keep them off the golf course!

Last year Glenn, Marc and I played golf with the owner.
Marc landed a ball on this island.
He was apparently the first person to do that, so...
Most of today's highlights are repeats...
-feeding fish
-seeing deer
-playing in water features
-playing pool (that's a new one)
-playing golf
-eating fruit
Jonah too! See the sprinklers going behind him?Those were installed to water plants in a field that were planted
just for the deer - to keep them off the golf course!

Last year Glenn, Marc and I played golf with the owner.
Marc landed a ball on this island.
He was apparently the first person to do that, so...



2 Comments:
MM island!!! BAH!!! hilarious!!!
love that hot tub. . oowee!! you guys are very fortunate.
By
kathryn, At
10:38 PM
Well Mark should atleast ask him to but from Downhere under his name to promote the guys a little.
so did jonah go in the hot tub
the pictures of this place look awesome. it looks like a great place for a vaction some time
By
Alexis, At
12:24 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home