Reminiscing about our 10th anniversary celebration
Today is our 11th anniversary! Spectacular! But we're not together and no big celebration today. The good news is that I have plenty of blogging material though. We spent our 10th anniversary last year in the Monterey Bay area of Northern California and I never did blog about it. It was absolutely wonderful. And we still miss it! [Those of you on facebook probably saw pics Glenn posted.]

Aren't these flowers absolutely beautiful? Since Glenn was already in California when I arrived there, he picked me up at the airport with these flowers in hand. Pink tulips, white freshia & waxflower - all the flowers that were in my wedding bouquet. And the best part is that the tulips were the RIGHT color this time. On my wedding day they were fushia - NOT the pink I was hoping for, but what can you do, just hours before your wedding, when the flowers show up and they're the wrong color?
Here we are, so cute, taking pics of ourselves on the beach. The weather was cool and of course the beach was windy. We loved it.



Harbour seals!
We took this picture because it looked like a neat book
and something we might want - but the eastern version.
Without knowing all of that, Glenn's parents ended up
buying it for Jonah a month later!



Stopped for one last scenic picture on our way out...

Still longing to go back! I love you Glenn! Happy Anniversary!
Aren't these flowers absolutely beautiful? Since Glenn was already in California when I arrived there, he picked me up at the airport with these flowers in hand. Pink tulips, white freshia & waxflower - all the flowers that were in my wedding bouquet. And the best part is that the tulips were the RIGHT color this time. On my wedding day they were fushia - NOT the pink I was hoping for, but what can you do, just hours before your wedding, when the flowers show up and they're the wrong color?
On our way out of the Monterey Bay area we went shopping in Santa Cruz. We both bought shoes.
and something we might want - but the eastern version.
Without knowing all of that, Glenn's parents ended up
buying it for Jonah a month later!
Big Basin Redwoods State Park was AWESOME! And I looked SUPER cute there, which is why Glenn took so many picture of me I suppose.
Stopped for one last scenic picture on our way out...
Still longing to go back! I love you Glenn! Happy Anniversary!
1 Comments:
Happy Anniversary!
I remembered on Saturday, but didn't get around to sending greetings.
By
Lynn, At
12:47 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home