I'm a super Mom, but I'm no Supermom!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Daring

Jonah has really starting pushing his limits. Or maybe MY limits! The other day he got his own cup... From the very top shelf of the cupboard... Which meant he climbed up onto the kitchen counter, opened the cupboard and then stood up to reach way up to the top. And then he got himself down. Yes, he was wearing socks, and yes, there were clean dishes sprawled all over the counter. I'm glad he succeeded! He told me he almost slipped but caught himself. Excellent.

Here's what he decided to do while visiting my parents' house this weekend. After about 3 attempts I made him "rest" a little while I got my camera to shoot this video.

1 Comments:

  • you have a sprightly little whippersnapper, that's for sure!!!
    awww. your pregnant belly picture from a few weeks ago is so cute!
    come back! i love your blogarooney stories!

    By Blogger Cherylyn., At 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home